Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July PICS!!


Man...we had so much fun tonight at the Hall-Manders-Derv-Kotter residence tonight!! If you weren't here then you missed da party!













Me n Em!!!!! I love you sooo... much!














Isn't Nay lovely!















Thinking...thinking...thinking...now dont think tooo hard!














Getting delirious! Hah!















M-ande-VILLE! Say What???


















Now we live in M-ande-VILLE and no we dont play! This is where we live! We sho nuff know how to make dem groceries! (I am sleepy...haha! You like??)









Dont make me snap my fingers in a "Z" for-ma-tion!


















































































































RANDOM!


















Y'all look so beautiful that I could not resist putting up this pic!!
















Me n Mel! You are Beautiful Melissa!!





























No comments: